The Truth Seeker

This blog is opened to all who seek to know more about the Silva Method and graduates of the BLS or greater. It is for the general public to post their questions and graduates to post their successes and experiences using the Silva techniques. Questions in their use will also serve to answer specific questions and for the growth in awareness to the power behind the techniques.

Thursday, August 16, 2007

A Warm Welcome to My Silva Method Blog



Hello and welcome to all who read this post.
My Name is Richard and I'm a Certified Silva Methods Instructor. I conduct classes the Fort Worth /Dallas Metroplex with my office in Arlington, Texas, the heart of the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex.
I'm a seasoned practitioner of the BLS, the foundation course of the
Silva International, Inc. Laredo, TX.
My credentials include but not limited to an Air Force Commission, U.S. Civil Service mid-manager, a M.Ed, in vocational Guidance Counseling, a Silva Master, Certified Hypnotist, Certified Silva Method Instructor (CSMI) Owner of Mind Matters an Academy devoted to the enlightenment of humanity through the Silva International's family of courses, Emotional Freedom Techniques (EFT) and through the Alchemical Mind Academy's series of mind empowering programs and clinics.

It my sincere wish that you will join me and my dear froiends and graduates on the path to enlightenment.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home